Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ariel <is...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/02 16:42:35 UTC

How to visualized the last page a user was visiting in a web application where credentials are validated with struts 1.2 ???

Hi everybody:

I have a web application with struts 1.2 where I make the user authenticate,
so the user can't enter to the application if the credentials have not been
validated, when the user is surfing by the web application and after a
period of inactivity the session expires he is returned to the login page
but when the user writes credentials to enter the site the page he was
visiting is not visualize despite this the start page is visualized.

Could you tell me how to make visualized the last page the user was visiting
??? What is the optimal way to do this ??? Do you have any pattern ???

Regards
Ariel