Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <rm...@shaw.ca> on 2004/03/28 12:41:04 UTC

[users@httpd] apache mod_ssl and mod_php for sm

I use Freebsd 4.9 stable installed the apache 1.3 mod_ssl port then
installed squirrel mail and everything seems to work great except there
is no ssl support ie no https need some hints as to how to get things to
work.  Also i get the following error when i start apache

[Sun Mar 28 03:30:54 2004] [warn] Loaded DSO libexec/apache/libphp4.so
uses plain Apache 1.3 API, this module might crash under EAPI! (please
recompile it with -DEAPI)
[Sun Mar 28 03:30:55 2004] [notice] Apache/1.3.29 (Unix) PHP/4.3.4
configured -- resuming normal operations
[Sun Mar 28 03:30:55 2004] [notice] Accept mutex: flock (Default: flock)

All this mod stuff is driving me crazy did i install things in the wrong
order or have they overwritten each other.

I run a few virtual servers and use one for squirrel mail but want it to
be secured is there a few magic lines of config to add to make things work.