Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Daniel SELAM <da...@atosorigin.com> on 2004/05/13 18:14:39 UTC

Moving jetspeed to mysql

Hi,

I try to move jetspeed to mysql db following the online doc.
I've changed project.properties and torque.properties accordingly, but get
this error message during maven compilation :

[junit] ERROR - Property: driver value: org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver is not
supported by DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.cpdsadapter.DriverAdapterCPDS

Any idea ?
Thanks !

Daniel.

RE: Moving jetspeed to mysql

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
This is from the release 1.5 README file:

"The maven build is complete as of version 1.5. Tested with Maven 1.0 RC2."

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.
e-Mail: mark_orciuch@ngsltd.com
Posted by Anony Musse <li...@empirion.homelinux.org>.

RE: Moving jetspeed to mysql

Posted by Daniel SELAM <da...@atosorigin.com>.
Thanks Jeremy for the script, but I've already built the jetspeed schema in
mySQL database.

My issue comes during the maven compilation (maven war).
Here is an extract of my torque.properties file :

torque.database.default=jetspeed
torque.database.jetspeed.adapter=mysql

torque.dsfactory.jetspeed.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSour
ceFactory
# The number of database connections to cache per ConnectionPool instance
(specified per database)
torque.dsfactory.jetspeed.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
torque.dsfactory.jetspeed.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
torque.dsfactory.jetspeed.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10

### MySQL
torque.dsfactory.jetspeed.connection.driver = org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
torque.dsfactory.jetspeed.connection.url =
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/jetspeed
torque.dsfactory.jetspeed.connection.user =  root
torque.dsfactory.jetspeed.connection.password =

Any help would be welcome,
Daniel.

Re: Moving jetspeed to mysql

Posted by Jeremy Kuhnash <li...@empirion.homelinux.org>.