Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@UGent.be> on 2006/01/13 16:03:21 UTC

schedule component patch

Hi,

Has anyone had the chance to test my latest patch (Jira issue 1012)? I
found 2 new small issues, but I would like to have the patch applied to
the SVN source tree before I start writing a fix for it...

Kind regards,

Jurgen

Re: schedule component patch

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Ok i sent you an invite to google talk also

I will apply the patch later this afternoon.  i have to eat lunch and make a
couple of client calls.  Thanks for the hard work.

Sean

Posted by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@UGent.be>.

Posted by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@UGent.be>.
my mistake - now it should work.