Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Krister Nilsson <kr...@pensionsmyndigheten.se> on 2020/04/22 15:23:42 UTC

adding own data to jtl-file

Hi!

I am working with performance test and mainly using Jmeter for testing web services. When doing this the key in our test data, steering the behaviour of the test, is often id-number for different persons (yes, we are very well aware of GDPR...). It would be beneficiary for us, when we need to trouble shoot, to be able to include (e.g.) that id-number in the result file (jtl).

Is there a way to "forward" that test data into the jtl-file?

Med vänlig hälsning
Krister Nilsson

Krister Nilsson / översteprest, prestandatest

IT Fond konto och teknisk plattform
Telefon direkt 010-454 21 97, mobil 072-210 21 97
krister.nilsson@pensionsmyndigheten.se

Pensionsmyndigheten,
Telefon vxl 0771-771 771, fax 08-658 13 00, www.pensionsmyndigheten.se

? Överväg miljöpåverkan innan du skriver ut detta e-brev.

SV: adding own data to jtl-file

Posted by Krister Nilsson <kr...@pensionsmyndigheten.se>.
Thanks!

It seems to work fine for xml as well!