Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/16 07:15:43 UTC

Need help creating a DAS Branch for our M2 release

The DAS project have already gone trough 3 release candidates and I believe
it's ready to get branched as suggested in a previous e-mail thread started
by Jeremy.

   http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg09521.html

I'd like to ask for a commiter to kindly volunteer and help creating a DAS
branch to be used for the M2 release.

Thanks

Luciano Resende

Re: Need help creating a DAS Branch for our M2 release

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.