Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/06/20 00:18:51 UTC

Section in screen

Hi,

Maybe it's a stupid question. I did not think much about it.
Here we go : why do we need to have a section tag in the screen tag ?
Is there an intention to have more than one section some day or is it a parsing reason ?

Jacques

Re: Section in screen

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
I thought it was in order to have each section conditioned with a condition
tag. Isn't it?
-Bruno

Re: Section in screen

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.