Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2013/05/31 00:56:42 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Archiva 1.4-M4

G'Day,
The vote has passed with the following result
+1 (binding): Deng, Eric, Olivier
+1 (non binding): Per, Jean-Baptiste, Chris, Adrien

Thanks for your votes.

So I will continue the release process and celebrate !! (yeah it's friday :-) )

Cheers
--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

RE: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Archiva 1.4-M4

Posted by Eric Barboni <Er...@irit.fr>.
Qapla' for finishing process !!!
(and a bottle of champaign or foster)

Regards
The vote has passed with the following result
+1 (binding): Deng, Eric, Olivier
+1 (non binding): Per, Jean-Baptiste, Chris, Adrien

Thanks for your votes.

So I will continue the release process and celebrate !! (yeah it's friday
:-) )

Cheers
--
Olivier Lamy