Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vance Karimi <va...@enstinct.com> on 2006/05/24 07:18:28 UTC

i18n within skin

Hi

I have a skin which contains css, images and a modified velocity template.

Can I add property files/resource bundles to this skin jar and lookup the
properties from within the template i.e.

$i18n.getString( "my-bundle", $locale, "release.docs.link.url" )

Currently, the template looks up the 'site-renderer' bundle from the
doxia-site-renderer artifact.  I'd like to package my own resource bundle in
the skin, but no matter where the bundle is placed, I get the following
error:

[ERROR] Method getString threw exception for reference $i18n in template
META-INF/maven/site.vm at  [309,32]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error during page generation

Embedded error: Error while generating code.
Invocation of method 'getString' in  class
org.codehaus.plexus.i18n.DefaultI18N
threw exception class java.util.MissingResourceException : Can't find bundle
for base name my-bundle, locale en

Thanks
Vance