Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Charlee Chitsuk <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/10 05:57:36 UTC

Do we have the Service Handler feature like the Seam Solder?

Hi All,

I would like to know if the Apache DeltaSpike has a plan to provide the
feature like Seam Solder: Service Handler[1] or not. If not, what's the
suitable direction which I should go. Could you please help to advise
further? Thank you very much for your help in advance. I'm looking forward
to hearing from you soon.

[1]
http://docs.jboss.org/seam/3/3.1.0.Final/reference/en-US/html/solder-servicehandler.html

--
   Best Regards,

   Charlee Chitsuk

Re: Do we have the Service Handler feature like the Seam Solder?

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi charlee,

the first annotation meta-annotated with PartialBeanBinding (returned by
ProcessAnnotatedType#getAnnotatedType#getAnnotations) will be used.
currently we don't have a special check there.

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Charlee Chitsuk <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gerhard,

Posted by Christian Beikov <ch...@gmail.com>.
I just implemented the MessageBundleBean with some snippets from
PartialBean so that the MessageBundle interfaces can now also be @Named,
@ApplicationScoped etc.

Really like the PartialBean stuff! Thanks for mentioning it :)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
*Christian Beikov*

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
please have a look at [1].