Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2012/01/08 00:53:46 UTC

Complex app… 1 context or many?

I'm wondering what the best practice is for a complex application, where many sub-systems (some related, some not) are using camel to process messages, if it is best to have all of them share the same single CamelContext or if its better to have more than one CamelContext to partition the systems?

Any advise?

--jason

Re: Complex app… 1 context or many?

Posted by Fernando Ribeiro <we...@fernandoribeiro.eti.br>.
I do usually keep them separate, unless they really need to share context.
Regards.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Wow... a context for a context... brain explodes.

I didn't know this was here I'll have a deeper look once my brain is back in one piece ;-)

--jason

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

--
Willem