Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by BoD <Bo...@JRAF.org> on 2006/11/30 14:52:50 UTC

adb, byte array, base64

Hi!

I'm trying to make a very simple web service, using adb:

. I make a simple class with public methods
. I use java2wsdl to generate a .aar
. I publish it, and get the wsdl file
. I use the wsdl file to generate a stub

It works well as long as I use simple types (String, int) for the method
parameters, but when I tried to put a byte[] in there, it stopped
working with an exception ("Reader cannot be null").

Anyway I noticed the binding for a byte[] was not xsd:base64Binary (it's
a sequence). Is there a binding to/from xsd:base64Binary in adb?

Thank you very much for your help!

BoD

Re: adb, byte array, base64

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
BoD,

could you please log a JIRA and upload your sample?

thanks,
dims