Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ukiah Smith <so...@mac.com> on 2002/07/11 10:31:45 UTC

documentation on mod_jk

I am looking for a how-to or other documentation on configuring
mod_jk. I have installed it, and it serves the basic dynamic pages
from tomcat. I want information that explains how to configure so that
I can create my own custom configs instead of copying the examples
without really understanding them.

thanks //Ukiah Smith

Re: documentation on mod_jk

Posted by "Nikolas A. Rathert" <ni...@igd.fhg.de>.
Ukiah,
there are several places where you could find information. The most
detailed one could be found here:

http://atlassw1.phy.bnl.gov/jakarta-tomcat/mod_jk-howto.html

If there still are questions go to

http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/index

Cheers and good luck,

Nick

Ukiah Smith wrote:
> I am looking for a how-to or other documentation on configuring
> mod_jk. I have installed it, and it serves the basic dynamic pages
> from tomcat. I want information that explains how to configure so that
> I can create my own custom configs instead of copying the examples
> without really understanding them.
>
> thanks //Ukiah Smith

Nikolas A. Rathert
Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics
e-Learning & Knowledge Management

Fraunhoferstrasse 5
D-64283 Darmstadt
Germany