Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2010/10/05 17:41:42 UTC

Status of some security related JIRAs

David,

Is:
now resolved by the upgrade to WSS4J 1.5.9 or was some more code required in
CXF to handle the new informatino returned from WSS4J?   It not really clear
from the comments.

Likewise for:
That one at least implies that we need to add code now that WSS4J returns  the
results.

Is
Resolved?   There is a commit for it, but I just wanted to make sure it really
is resolved.

Thanks!

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Status of some security related JIRAs

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Thanks David.   That's perfect.

I'm just trying to clean JIRA up a bit.  :-)

Dan