Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Katherine Xie <ka...@vizible.com> on 2006/05/03 18:14:54 UTC

Stomp client

Hi,

I am building a stomp client to connect to ActiveMQ, It seems there is
something returned when I first create connection to server in 3.1,
because I have to call a read after "CONNECT" command. This doesn't
happen in 4.0.

What am I doing wrong?

Katherine.

Re: Stomp client

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'd not worry too much about 3.1 and just focus on 4.0 which is the
most heavily tested and compliant Stomp server around.

--

James
-------