Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ales St <st...@seznam.cz> on 2005/12/14 09:50:27 UTC

Is it a bug? Multi-nested includes. Server.generalException - makeTypeElement() was told to create a type ...

Hi
I have a problem with multi-nested includes, and I thing that it is a bug. I use java Axis 1.3.
I try in my wsdl file to import two difrent namespaces from two difrent xsd files. And then I generate classes using WSDL2JAVA (org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -v -a --server-side  --skeletonDeploy true --NStoPkg urn:Wms=wms wms.wsdl ) Then I copy files to server and when I wanted to see server generated wsdl Axis error is generated:

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:
Fault - makeTypeElement() was told to create a type "{http://www.opengis.net/bla}>zzbb", with no containing element
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: makeTypeElement() was told to create a type "{http://www.opengis.net/bla}>zzbb", with no containing element
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:pocitac

So my question is it is possible to import in wsdl two difrent schemas?Or not and it is a bug. I enclose some files which demonstrate this problem. I hope, that they are good writed because I beginner in soap. If it is not bug, please write to me, how to solve this problem, because it is wery important.
Thank you
                Ales