Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/19 02:57:21 UTC

DELTASPIKE-321

All,

Based on the above mentioned issue, I'd like to add the following two
methods to the Message interface:

public Message argument(Serializable[] arguments)

public Message argument(Collection<Serializable> arguments)

This appears to be the standard way of handling this type of issue.  I'm
just not sure of all the impact to doing this.  If I make this change, is
anyone concerned that I touch their module to add these two methods?

John

Re: DELTASPIKE-321

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Oops..

Looks like there's only one implementation of message.