Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Yixiao Lin <yi...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2014/07/09 22:44:21 UTC

UI of Oozie on Ambari

Hi all,

I am running some Oozie jobs with HDP deployed by Ambari.
I wonder is there a user interface inside Ambari for Oozie? All I can find is a link to the original Oozie UI on my Ambari server. What information about Oozie jobs can I get out of Ambari? I have the following services installed: HDFS, YARN, MAPREDUCE2, TEZ, OOZIE, NAGIOS, ZOOKEEPER.

Thank you in advance!
Yixiao

Re: UI of Oozie on Ambari

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Yixiao,

There's no Ambari-based Oozie UI at the moment, though this is an
excellent candidate for a new Ambari View.

Yusaku

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: UI of Oozie on Ambari

Posted by Yixiao Lin <yi...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hi Ravi,

Re: UI of Oozie on Ambari

Posted by Ravi Mutyala <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: UI of Oozie on Ambari

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@nyp.org>.
Did you try the Hue UI?

Artem Ervits
Data Analyst
New York Presbyterian Hospital

I am running some Oozie jobs with HDP deployed by Ambari.
I wonder is there a user interface inside Ambari for Oozie? All I can find is a link to the original Oozie UI on my Ambari server. What information about Oozie jobs can I get out of Ambari? I have the following services installed: HDFS, YARN, MAPREDUCE2, TEZ, OOZIE, NAGIOS, ZOOKEEPER.

Thank you in advance!
Yixiao

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.