Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by zoe slattery <zo...@googlemail.com> on 2010/08/04 17:20:45 UTC

Building Aries?

Hi all - I knew 3 weeks holiday was a bad idea. Is anyone else having
trouble building aries? I get this:

Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/depends-maven-plugin/1.2/depends-maven-plugin-1.2.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource
'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:depends-maven-plugin:pom:1.2' from
repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2): Error transferring
file: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/depends-maven-plugin/1.2/depends-maven-plugin-1.2.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/depends-maven-plugin/1.2/depends-maven-plugin-1.2.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource
'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:depends-maven-plugin:pom:1.2' from
repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2): Error transferring
file: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/depends-maven-plugin/1.2/depends-maven-plugin-1.2.pom
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.apache.servicemix.tooling:depends-maven-plugin

Reason: POM 'org.apache.servicemix.tooling:depends-maven-plugin' not
found in repository: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

  org.apache.servicemix.tooling:depends-maven-plugin:pom:1.2

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots),
  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

 for project org.apache.servicemix.tooling:depends-maven-plugin

Re: Building Aries?

Posted by zoe slattery <zo...@googlemail.com>.
Bartosz Kowalewski wrote:
> Central Maven repository is overloaded/down ? :) Try building again :).

Lol :-) I did - several times. Adding this:  to the settings.xml for Maven:

 <mirror>
        <id>repo</id>
        <name>repo</name>
        <url>http://repo.exist.com/maven2</url>
        <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
</mirror>

to the settings.xml for Maven seemed to do the trick....or maybe it just
did work this time...

Thanks

Re: Building Aries?

Posted by Bartosz Kowalewski <ko...@gmail.com>.