Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Dan Adams <mr...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/20 19:45:13 UTC

Working in eclipse?

Hey all. Could one of you send me your .project and .classpath files
(specifically for tapestry-core) if you are using eclipse? Thanks!

- dan

Re: Working in eclipse?

Posted by Christian Riedel <cr...@googlemail.com>.
I've done this a couple of times with m2eclipse:

1. use the svn import instead of m2eclipse import and "Check out as a project in the workspace" (don't use New Project Wizard). Assuming you call the project "tapestry-project".
2. right-click-import on tapestry-project, go to "Existing Maven Projects". You should see the list of all sub modules of Tapestry. If there is a name clash with other existing projects you can add a classifier to the modules by using Name Template input field in the hidden "Advanced" section of the import screen.
3. after finishing the last part I think you have to build the whole project once before the compile errors vanish. So one mvn clean install should do it. Having done the build there should be the missing antlr files in target/generated-sources/antlr. Then right-click tapestry-core -> Maven -> Update Project Configuration - and m2eclipse should add this directory to the classpath automatically.

easy, isn't it? ;-)

Re: Working in eclipse?

Posted by Dan Adams <mr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Working in eclipse?