Posted to user@stdcxx.apache.org by Rogue Wave Support <su...@roguewave.com> on 2006/02/14 16:56:20 UTC

FW: C++ Standard Library

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Bergmeyer [mailto:mbergmeyer@gmx.de]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 6:02 AM
To: support@roguewave.com
Subject: C++ Standard Library

Hello,

i hope you can help me. I have a question about the C++ Standard Library.
The Library you have made Open Source. I have here a older version of this
library. In the new version from the apache website, i miss some files. In
the zip Archive from Apache the directory rw is not included. I miss for
example the header files "generic.h", "rstream.h", "vstream.h". What
happened with these files? Where can I get a new version of these files?

Thank you in advance for help.

Yours sincerly
Martin Bergmeyer

Re: FW: C++ Standard Library

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Rogue Wave Support wrote:

> [...]

I'm afraid I don't recognize those files. They are not part of
the C++ Standard Library. They look like something from Tools:

http://www.roguewave.com/support/docs/sourcepro/edition9/html/toolsref/index.html

Martin