Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Raffaele Viola <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/07 09:18:43 UTC

different user parameret

Hi all

Can I, in the distribuite test, use for each Slave System differend User
Parameters?

Regards
-Raffo

Re: different user parameret

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The testplan is copied to all servers, but you can:

* use CSV Data set and put different content in the file on each system.
* use properties from jmeter.properties or the command-line
* use the hostname function as part of the variable value
* use the hostname function as part of the CSV Data Set name

There are probably other approaches.

But you'll get better performance currently by running separate
non-GUI tests and combining the log files.