Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2010/12/13 13:00:04 UTC

code style?

Hi folks!

I just wondered if we have a fixed code-style in our project?

I found sources which mixed tabs and spaces, 4 and 2 chars indention, etc.

I'd suggest to use the maven-checkstyle-plugin for getting this fixed. This might also check if all our files have the appropriate ALv2 license header...

See here for the necessary config:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/build-tools/trunk/src/main/resources/openwebbeans/

In OWB (and also in MyFaces) this is maintained in a separate 'project' because the build depends on it...

LieGrue,
strub

LieGrue,
strub

Re: code style?

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.
Just to finish off this thread, and per my earlier emails today, the
contributor's guide is now available and ready for review (ISIS-43).
Dan

Re: code style?

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,