Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Simon Schröder <in...@blue-webs.de> on 2007/03/07 13:05:01 UTC

Update Schedule in a periodic way

Hi!

Is there any possibility to update the schedule every ... seconds?
JavaScript?
Background: I have a multi-user-application that allows other users to put
entries to my schedule.

Thanks
Simon

Re: AW: Update Schedule in a periodic way

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Simon Schröder schrieb:
> Ok, good idea.
> Antoher thing to this topic: Is there any method the clean the schedule? I
> want to remove all Entries to set them up from the database.

Every schedule component has an associated data model, you just have
to clean and reload that one...

AW: Update Schedule in a periodic way

Posted by Simon Schröder <in...@blue-webs.de>.
Ok, good idea.
Antoher thing to this topic: Is there any method the clean the schedule? I
want to remove all Entries to set them up from the database.

> Is there any possibility to update the schedule every ... seconds?
> JavaScript?
> Background: I have a multi-user-application that allows other users to put
> entries to my schedule.

partial page rendering has an update on interval function, i do not know
if the schedule component works properly with ppr but you could give it
a try.

Re: Update Schedule in a periodic way

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.