Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Jason Garrison <eb...@jyy0591.com> on 2024/02/28 14:55:33 UTC

new ebikes arrived in our warehouse

Hi,

Our factory specializes in manufacturing electric bicycles.

We are excited to introduce our 20-inch 500W ebike, designed to make your road
trips easier and safer.
This ebike features a base of a 500W motor folding design, equipped with a
hydraulic shock absorber front fork and oil disc brakes to ensure your daily
riding safety.
Its 20×4.0-inch fat tires are perfect for various riding terrains, coupled
with an upgraded SHIMANO 7-speed system allowing speeds of up to 28 MPH.

Our electric mountain bike promises a comfortable riding experience for you.
It boasts a 500W High-Speed Brushless Gear Motor, removable 48V 10Ah lithium
battery, and front and rear oil disc brakes. Charging takes just 4-6 hours,
with a top speed of 28MPH. The bike also offers 3 Working Modes to suit your
preferences.

![](https://www.ouhepower.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/leopard-fat-tyre-
ebike-1.jpg)

Should you require a sample of this E-bike, we can ship from our warehouse in
Germany to all Europe countries.
Prices vary based on the shipping address, so please confirm accordingly.

For those interested in purchasing container loads of our ebikes, we can
provide FOB prices.
Kindly inform us of your destination port. A 20ft container loads 95 pcs, a
40ft container loads 200 pcs, and a 40ft HQ loads 250 pcs.

Our electric bike is equipped with a powerful 48V 500W brushless gear motor,
capable of assisting you to travel at 28 MPH,
making it ideal for conquering any road on your trip.
Featuring a foldable fat tire design and a 10Ah battery, this ebike can travel
up to 30 miles on a full charge in pure electric mode.
The battery is conveniently removable for recharging at home or the office.

With high-quality oil brakes and a Shimano 7-speed system, you can easily
adjust speeds for any road type. Additionally,
our ebike includes smart cruise control, maintaining a constant speed in
electric mode for 8 seconds.
Equipped with a high-quality LCD display, our mountain ebike provides accurate
power, speed, and travel distance readings.
Safety features include a bright headlight and rear brake light for night
riding.

Our city commuter electric bike features a stylish 6061 aluminum alloy frame
with adjustable handlebars and seat height for a customized riding experience.
Its foldable design makes it convenient to transport in your car, while the
20×4.0-inch fat tire is suitable for various environments.
Our mountain folding electric bicycle comes 95 percent pre-assembled for easy
assembly.
It also includes a one-year warranty on the electric motor and battery.

Thanks,
Jason Garrison
The Electric Bike Manufacture

welcome