Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by walterw <wa...@hotmail.com> on 2008/04/08 17:25:53 UTC

login and perform search

Hi all,

I am trying to perform a basic test which is very similar to what we have
setup in Selenium.

This is what I have setup so far:
 Assert (check that the user was correctly authenticated (Welcome Fred))

 after authenticating, perform a basic search at another URL within the site

I have a HTTP Cookie Manager in the thread group; however, it looks like the
sessionid or cookie is not being persisted from the login to search.  Is
there something I'm missing with the setup?

Thanks,
Walter

Re: login and perform search

Posted by walterw <wa...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

I tried adding that this morning and can now view the information I need to.
It looks like there were some other issues that were on my end.  I thought I
would have gotten a different error, but I did not pass the proper
parameters for the URL and everything is secured in Acegi, so it wanted me
to authenticate.  I'm getting a 500, Internal Server Error, but that is
something on my end, so I should be able to fix it.

Thanks for providing me this information.

Walter

Re: login and perform search

Posted by walterw <wa...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,