Posted to sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org by wende long <we...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/30 21:17:02 UTC

Sandesha2 1.2 HTTP basic authentication problems.

I am using Sandesha2 1.2 + Axis2 1.2 + Rampart 1.2 for reliable messaging.
Set the basic authentication paramater with the following code:
	HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator authenticator =  new
HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator();
	authenticator.setRealm(HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator.BASIC);
	authenticator.setUsername(rr.getAuthUser());
	authenticator.setPassword(rr.getAuthPassword());
	authenticator.setPreemptiveAuthentication(true);

Saw the "Authorization" header created if Sandesha2 module was not engaged.
If Sandesha2 was used for reliable messaging, I Noticed that the
"CreateSequence" request does not have any "Authorization" header at all.

Is this a bug fixed in coming 1.3 release?

Re: Sandesha2 1.2 HTTP basic authentication problems.

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wende,

Could you please raise a JIRA for this.

Chamikara

On 8/30/07, wende long <we...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using Sandesha2 1.2 + Axis2 1.2 + Rampart 1.2 for reliable messaging.
> Set the basic authentication paramater with the following code:
>         HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator authenticator =  new
> HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator();
>         authenticator.setRealm(HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator.BASIC
> );
>         authenticator.setUsername(rr.getAuthUser());
>         authenticator.setPassword(rr.getAuthPassword());
>         authenticator.setPreemptiveAuthentication(true);
>

> Saw the "Authorization" header created if Sandesha2 module was not
> engaged.
> If Sandesha2 was used for reliable messaging, I Noticed that the
> "CreateSequence" request does not have any "Authorization" header at all.
>
> Is this a bug fixed in coming 1.3 release?

Chamikara Jayalath
WSO2 Inc.
http://wso2.com/
http://wso2.org/ - For your Oxygen needs