Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nourredine Rouibah <no...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/31 22:18:52 UTC

unsolicited multiple executions of my plugin

Hi,

I have a home made plugin that I wanted to execute at
phase:generate-sources.

When I build my project I get 3 executions of my plugin:

1- one for the generate-sources phase and that produces my project jar.
2- one when I generate the javadoc in a jar.
3- one when I package my sources in a jar.

For each call the plugin is called with the same arguments so it's like (1)
is executed 3 times correctly.

I expected the plugin to be called only once at the generate:sources phase.

--
nr.