Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/12 15:31:39 UTC

Badapple report

Continued improvement I think. Or at least the improvements 3 weeks ago are working their way through the system. Note that the number of tests that _only_ failed three weeks ago is almost half the total. So I have some optimism that next week we’ll see a further large drop.

Here’s the synopsis, full report attached:
Number of AwaitsFix: 38 Number of BadApples: 11

Raw fail count by week totals, most recent week first (corresponds to bits):
Week: 0  had  28 failures
Week: 1  had  21 failures
Week: 2  had  47 failures
Week: 3  had  142 failures

**Annotated tests that didn't fail in the last 4 weeks.

  **Tests removed from the next two lists because they were specified in 'doNotEnable' in the properties file
     MoveReplicaHDFSTest.testNormalFailedMove

  **Annotations will be removed from the following tests because they haven't failed in the last 4 rollups.

  **Methods: 3
   SolrZkClientTest.testSimpleUpdateACLs
   TestCloudConsistency.testOutOfSyncReplicasCannotBecomeLeader
   TestDistributedStatsComponentCardinality.test

********Failures in Hoss' reports for the last 4 rollups.

There were 182 unannotated tests that failed in Hoss' rollups. Ordered by the date I downloaded the rollup file, newest->oldest. See above for the dates the files were collected
These tests were NOT BadApple'd or AwaitsFix'd
All tests that failed 4 weeks running will be BadApple'd unless there are objections

Failures in the last 4 reports..
   Report   Pct     runs    fails           test
     0123   1.3      597     11      AliasIntegrationTest.testClusterStateProviderAPI
     0123  26.7       65     17      HdfsAutoAddReplicasIntegrationTest.testSimple
     0123   1.0      686      9      HttpPartitionWithTlogReplicasTest.test
************ Will BadApple all tests above this line except ones listed at the top**************