Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2018/04/05 08:54:11 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Fineract CN issue tracking

Hey all,

The question of how to break down Fineract CN into components stalled
in late December.  Rather than pick it up again, I've simply created
the Jira components that I need.  Anybody else needing different
components is welcome to ask for them.  I will either add them for
you, or make sure you have permission to add them yourself.

Components is just a way to put Jira tickets into buckets.  Different
people will find different approaches useful here.  Because adding
components doesn't interfere with the use of the components already
there, there's no reason to insist on using a single methodology.

The components I've added are simply the names of the Fineract CN
github repositories.  You can review them here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FINCN?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-page

Best Regards,
Myrle

Re: [DISCUSS] Fineract CN issue tracking

Posted by Ruphine Kengne <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Myrle,

Thanks for the Link. I actually went through it when I was writing my
proposal for GSoC 2018 and it was quite interesting.

Regards,
Ruphine Kengne.

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hi Ruphine,