Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by er...@novartis.com on 2007/07/06 15:05:09 UTC

Re: problem with Fixed header in data table

Put the header in an IFRAME.

"Arvind Pandey" <ar...@datamatics.com>
07/06/2007 09:01 AM
Please respond to
"MyFaces Discussion" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>

"'MyFaces Discussion'" <us...@myfaces.apache.org>
cc

Subject
problem with Fixed header in data table

Hi all !

            I have a data table with large number of rows. Hence we have
provide scroll bar to the table.
But the problem is when I move the scroll down the heare of the table goes
up.
I need to keep the header fixed and let the rows move up and down with the
help of scroll bar.
Any idea....?

regards....
Arvind Pandey

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if
any are privileged and confidential and are intended for the individual(s)
or entity(ies) named in this e-mail. If the reader or recipient is not the
intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible for delivering to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is
strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE this communication in error, please
immediately notify the sender and return the original message.

_________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

exclusive use of the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the material from any
computer.  Thank you.

RE: problem with Fixed header in data table

Posted by Arvind Pandey <ar...@datamatics.com>.
Hi Eric !

this is my jsp code.
first include is fixed header part and
second include is rows part.

                    <h:form>
                                 <%@include file="FixedHeader.jsp" %>
                     </h:form>
id="contentable">
                                       <%@include file="rows.jsp" %>

             Fixed header jsp page contains one t:dataTable with facets only
to display header of tables.
             Rows part contains t:column without facets.

initially it looks aligned well but when we click on sortable column , all
alignments gets changed.

Pls go through it and let me know the soln.