Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by 소성은 <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/11 13:28:40 UTC

Hi, I hava a question about nutch source code : )

Hello,

I'm user of Nutch from South Korea.

It is excellent program!! thanks to make this program.

I have a question about source code.

I'm study the source code and curious about NutchBean class.

If I use NutchBean class for find to some result, I just see 10 page per
list.

But I want to see a lot of pages once a time.

In source code, it uses getLength() method that get the length of current
list.

I'm very curios about the variable that change the number of results per
list.

Currently It have 10 result per list, But I want to get a lot of result per
list.

I find the variable or method or configuration file but I failed. Where can
I change this value?

Thank you for reading my email.

Sincerely,
Seongeun So

Re: Re: Hi, I hava a question about nutch source code : )

Posted by sa...@gmail.com.
You can specify with each query its QueryParameters (class: QueryParams)
This parameters have some default values. One of these is DEFAULT_NUM_HITS
set to 10.

I think this is the place where you can set some different value to get
different number of results.

Thanks,
Sapan

Posted by Bupo Jung <bu...@gmail.com>.