Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/31 13:38:03 UTC

Dynamic registration of CXF beans/endpoints

Hi all

I was wondering, how can I dynamically register CXF endpoints?  I'm using
the Java DSL.  I'd like to manually instantiate the endpoint via java DSL
and route to a certain destination.  I'd also like to route the request
through our translation and then put it on to a queue.

John

Re: Dynamic registration of CXF beans/endpoints

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
I think I see part of it:

http://camel.apache.org/cxf.html

In the section
How to deal with the message for a camel-cxf endpoint in PAYLOAD data format

My webservice simply taking in an ID, which I can then consume.  I was
wondering then how can I publish a WSDL for it?

Thanks!