Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Taher Koitawala <ta...@gslab.com> on 2018/06/15 07:16:38 UTC

Atlas Hbase kerberos Authentication problems

Hi All,

          I am trying to configure Atlas with Hbase on kerberos. However,
when Atlas tries to connect to Hbase via kerberos i get the following error.

*couldn't setup connection for atlas/atlas-hostname@EXAMPLE to
hbase/xx.xx.xx.xx@EXAMPLE*

The error is because when connecting to hbase atlas is using the
hbase ip in the kerberos part instead of HBase hostname, even though the
property "atlas.graph.storage.hostname" has been supplied with hbase
hostname and not IP.

I am using Atlas 0.8 and Hbase 1.2

Can someone please help me resolve the issue?

Regards,
Taher Koitawala
GS Lab Pune
+91 8407979163