Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Felipe Palma Dias <pa...@yahoo.com.br> on 2004/02/27 00:28:11 UTC

Best Pratices

Hi.

I am a new user of Apache SOAP.

I am writing my final High School jod. The subject it is about SOAP and Apache SOAP.

I am thinking to develop a B2B integration systems, but it is only an idea.

Well, my true intention is to show the importance of SOAP in the Business. I want to show the best pratices of the SOAP protocol and Apache SOAP.

Do you know any documents, articles, cases, ..., about the best pratices using SOAP and developing with Apache SOAP?

Sorry, but my English is not good.

Best regards.

Felipe F. Palma Dias
http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/palmadias/

Yahoo! Mail - O melhor e-mail do Brasil. Abra sua conta agora!

Re: Best Pratices

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Axis.  It continues to significantly evolve and supports more Web Services specifications.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.

Re: Best Pratices

Re: Best Pratices