Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org> on 2018/01/26 14:39:11 UTC

Create Daffodil dist dev/release directories?

John & Dave,

Could one of you create the daffodil directory on dist.apache.org and
give us permissions to add to it?

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator

Based on the documentation and past infra tickets, this is something
someone from the IPMC must do?

We're nearing release, and as I understand it, we'll put release files
in the dev/incubator/daffodil directory for voting, and once those pass
both a Daffodil PPMC vote and Incubator PMC vote we move the files to
release/incubator/daffodil?

I've also asked INFRA to create a Nexus repo that we can stage jars as
well [1].

Thanks,
- Steve

Re: Create Daffodil dist dev/release directories?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Done!