Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Sunil Tiwari <su...@tatainfotech.com> on 2005/02/21 07:43:38 UTC

How to get the value of selected checkboxes from a datatable in javascript?

Hi All,

I have a datatable and i have one checkbox on each row of the table.
There is a delete button which deletes all the checked rows.
I call a javascript on delete button which prompts the user : "are you sure you want to delete?"
Now the problem is that this message is displayed even without checking any row and it shd nt happen.
Now, how to get the value of selected check boxes in the javascript?
The number of checkboxes is determined at the runtime since its a datatable.

Has anybody come across this problem?

Looking forward to some advice on this topic.

Thanx and Regards,
Sunil