Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Sheryl <gu...@his.com> on 2006/10/23 17:00:44 UTC

Re: AW: AW: SVNListParentPath does not work in conjunction with AuthzSVNAccessFile

> Thanks. However, introducing the index file hasn't helped.
> Well, the listings below a specific repository are now beautified.
> But the problem remains that the set of available repositories below
> SVNParentPath isn't listed.

I have the same problem.  The SVNListParentPath worked beautifully until I
introduced the authz directives.

Sheryl

Re: AW: AW: SVNListParentPath does not work in conjunction with AuthzSVNAccessFile

Posted by Sheryl <gu...@his.com>.
Jehan wrote:

> I can list repos below SVNParentPath  using a AuthzSVNAccessFile !
> but I don't use the "SVNListParentPath on" directive  (which I didn't
> knwo about ...? where did you found it ?)

Not sure, I think it was in the Release Notes.  I'm running 1.3.2.  I
searched the PDF of the red bean book and it wasn't found.

Listing repositories below SVNParentPath also works for me, just listing
the top level is a problem.  But it worked at one time, when I was first
setting up the repository and using .htaccess instead of authz/LDAP.

Sheryl

Re: SVNListParentPath does not work in conjunction with AuthzSVNAccessFile

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.

http://subversion.tigris.org/svn_1.3_releasenotes.html#enhancements

Re: AW: AW: SVNListParentPath does not work in conjunction with AuthzSVNAccessFile

Posted by jehan procaccia <je...@int-evry.fr>.