Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Graham Lounder <lo...@caris.com> on 2002/06/17 21:53:10 UTC

Validation Error Redirect

Hello All,

I had a look in the mail archive but I can't seem to find an answer to this
question.

I have a struts action which will populate a customer form for editing.  The
user makes his/her changes, submits the form, and is rejected because of
validation errors.  This redirects to my action which loaded the form, but
the custmerId parameter  is no longer present.  My question is "How do I
pass parameters to my customer form when returning from validation errors?"

Thank you in advance,
Graham

  Graham Lounder
  Java Developer