Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at> on 2007/02/19 18:30:48 UTC

Splitting APT in multiple files

Hi,

I want to write an APT document, split over several files. The reason for this
is that a part of the APT will be  generated during the maven build.
The APT mini-guide says it is possible, but doesn't really say how to do this.
Could anybody give me some more explanation on how to do this? A small
example would be nice too!

Roland Asmann

CFC Informationssysteme Entwicklungsgesellschaft m.b.H
Bäckerstrasse 1/2/7
A-1010 Wien
FN 266155f, Handelsgericht Wien

Tel.: +43/1/513 88 77 - 27
Fax.: +43/1/513 88 62
Email: Roland.Asmann@cfc.at
Web: www.cfc.at

Re: Splitting APT in multiple files

Posted by Régis Décamps <re...@decamps.info>.
On 2/20/07, Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> wrote:

> Roland Asmann skrev:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to write an APT document, split over several files.

Yes, I'd like to do that as well.

Please see this link for more info on this subject:
>    http://maven.apache.org/doxia/format.html

Thanks for the link. I already read this doc, though. And it reads "A longer
document may be contained in a ordered list of text files." But I have no
clue how to do that... A small example would be nice indeed.

--
Régis

http://regis.decamps.info/

Re: Splitting APT in multiple files

Posted by Roland Asmann <Ro...@cfc.at>.
I know that link, but it is not really helping me... I read that a couple of
times, but still can't figure out what to do... Some more explaining would be
nice!

Thanks,

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.