Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2020/04/21 19:12:49 UTC

asf git repo sync

FYI, looks like the ASF git repo @
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop.git and the github repo at
https://github.com/apache/hadoop.git have lost sync;

I've merged a couple of changes in via the github UI and they aren't
surfacing in the asf repo, which is still @ commit 60fa15366e8,  YARN-10240.

The asf internal one is the store of record, and its where changes should
go until things are syncing again; we'll have to deal with the merge
problems when they occur. There's a risk the resync may be lossy.

Re: asf git repo sync

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.
Hey Steve
[image: image.png]
There are two commits above YARN-10240, As of now both repos seems to be in
sync.

-Ayush

Re: asf git repo sync

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.