Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chantal Ackermann <c....@it-agenten.com> on 2012/08/01 10:55:21 UTC

Re: Solr upgrade from 1.4 to 3.6

Hi Kalyan,

that is becouse SolrJ uses "javabin" as format which has class version numbers in the serialized objects that do not match. Set the format to XML ("wt" parameter) and it will work (maybe JSON would, as well).

Chantal

RE: Solr upgrade from 1.4 to 3.6

Posted by "Manepalli, Kalyan" <KA...@orbitz.com>.
Chantal,
	Thanks for the reply. I will try it out.

Thanks,
Kalyan Manepalli