Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/26 12:57:48 UTC

Site update: help needed

My local ruby/gem installation is properly borked and I won't be able
to update the site for a couple of days.

Can someone update the site with the new announcements for 7.1 and 1.5.14?

Martijn

Re: Site update: help needed

Posted by andrea del bene <an...@gmail.com>.
The layout declaration was missing.

Thank you Tobias!

Re: Site update: help needed

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Site update: help needed

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
That you very much! :-)

Re: Site update: help needed

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Site update: help needed

Posted by andrea del bene <an...@gmail.com>.
I agree...

Re: Site update: help needed

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Andrea,

Re: Site update: help needed

Posted by andrea del bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martijn,

Re: Site update: help needed

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
just delete the xcode dev tools and redownload it. There are some changes since 10.11. There is a folder for it - or try to find it with "whereis gem" and delete the parent folder.

kind regards

Tobias

Re: Site update: help needed

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.