Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Catalan Bird Tours <ca...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/17 14:07:21 UTC

new Mac won't open Open Office

Hi

Just downloaded Open Office onto new MacBook (2.5 GHz Intel Core i5) and when I try to open I receive this message:

Can you confirm that this is normal and that the following is the solution:

Many thanks for your urgent attention.

Stephen Christopher
www.catalanbirdtours.com

Re: new Mac won't open Open Office

Posted by Catalan Bird Tours <ca...@gmail.com>.
I did do.  I don't understand this message.  Did you not read my email?

Stephen

--
Stephen Christopher

www.catalanbirdtours.com
Birding Holidays and Bird Tours in Spain

www.surfbirds.com/blog/spainbirding/
Spain Birding blog, trip reports and photos

Re: new Mac won't open Open Office

Posted by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Catalan Bird Tours <ca...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks, Luis.  But I wouldn't have found that link in a week of
searching.  So really very much appreciated.

Stephen

Posted by Luis Iglesias <lu...@vigo.org>.