Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Inder Dhillon <dh...@cs.dal.ca> on 2007/03/13 05:00:49 UTC

AXIS2- Beginner question-regarding adding own modules

Hello

I am posting my question again, please help me with this. I am new user of
Axis2 and I am using Axis2-1.1.1 version. I was working on sample codes, but
while working on adding new custom modules, I am not able to run my client
application and its giving me the following error.

I have checked my axis2.xml file and everything is perfect over there. I am
also attaching my axis2.xml and module.xml files along with this mail. I'll
really appreciate if anyone can help me with this. And one more question, I
was trying to add my own handler but it was not working fine, could you
please tell me where exactly should I mention my handler class file ( I
tried to mention it in axis2.xml along with the phase rule declaration)

Thanks in advance.

Inder Dhillon