Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by John Hjelmstad <fa...@google.com> on 2009/10/28 02:15:19 UTC

FYI: JS/Feature system rework

Hi all,

I've implemented a significant reworking of the feature inclusion system
that affects anyone with specialized subclasses of JsFeatureLoader or
GadgetFeatureRegistry. Please take a look - comments welcome (extended
description in CL):
http://codereview.appspot.com/143046

--John

Re: FYI: JS/Feature system rework

Posted by John Hjelmstad <fa...@google.com>.
Update: I've just committed this patch. Drop me a line if you run into any
issues.

--John