Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/07 06:40:31 UTC

OOMERegionServer

Hi,
I came across this class (in
trunk): hbase-server/src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/regionserver/OOMERegionServer.java

I don't see where OOMERegionServer is used.

Does someone know ?

Thanks

Re: OOMERegionServer

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
I saw the comments.

When I tried to start OOMERegionServer on Mac, I first got (using the
sample command from javadoc):

TYus-MacBook-Pro:trunk tyu$ bin/hbase
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.OOMERegionServer start
org/apache/hadoop/hbase/OOMERegionServer
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.OOMERegionServer

I then corrected class name:

TYus-MacBook-Pro:trunk tyu$ bin/hbase
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.OOMERegionServer start
2014-01-07 07:09:38,852 WARN  [main] regionserver.HRegionServerCommandLine:
Not starting a distinct region server because hbase.cluster.distributed is
false

Since OOMERegionServer is in test tree, I wonder how people would use it.

Cheers

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 9:58 PM, ramkrishna vasudevan <

Re: OOMERegionServer

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.