Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Chris Addington <cd...@cdadd.com> on 2021/04/13 06:06:13 UTC

trouble with login - email address Re: spellcheck - continuously causing problems

hi

i am registered with oo forum under cdadd@eircom.net which is an old
address no longer operational,

  - how do i sort this out?

regardschris

Chris Addington Pr.Eng.

Re: trouble with login - email address Re: spellcheck - continuously causing problems

Posted by Hagar Delest <de...@gmail.com>.
For the record, forum user name sent to Chris.

Hagar

Posted by David Robley <da...@robley.net.au>.
Log in using the username associated with that address; go to User
Control Panel via link at top left of page; select Profile tab; select
Edit Account Settings; enter new email details.

Note - please only ask user related questions on the user list; don't
send multiple emails to unrelated mail addresses.

On 13/4/21 3:36 pm, Chris Addington wrote:
> hi
>
> i am registered with oo forum under cdadd@eircom.net which is an old
> address no longer operational,
>
>  - how do i sort this out?
>
> regardschris
>

> Chris Addington Pr.Eng.
>
> <SNIP unrelated content>

Cheers
--
David Robley

"I brush my teeth ten times a day," said Tom implacably.