Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Martin Gilday <ma...@imap.cc> on 2007/06/14 16:47:09 UTC

Unwanted classes appearing in package

I am writing a collection of JMock 2 matchers.  These are placed in
src/test/java.  In my POM I have jmock-junit3 as an "optional"
dependency, as only some of the projects that will use this project will
want to use the matchers in it.  Now when I perform a "package" the
classes from hamcrest-api (one of JMocks dependencies that I extend
from) are appearing inside the produced JAR.  How can I stop this?  As
the projects that depend on this will already have a dependency on JMock
there is no point to them being packaged there.

Thanks,
Martin.