Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/24 12:22:22 UTC

ready for release v0.12.2?

Hi all,

I see all PRs for rel/0.12 branch are merged (except pr 3759 while the
pr has some argumentation).

So, Is it time to release v0.12.2? If so, I can build  RC1 of v0.12.2.

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: ready for release v0.12.2?

Posted by Xiangwei Wei <wx...@gmail.com>.
Big +1 :D

HW-Chao Wang <57...@qq.com.invalid> 于2021年8月25日周三 上午9:00写道:

--
Best,
Xiangwei Wei

Re: ready for release v0.12.2?

Posted by HW-Chao Wang <57...@qq.com.INVALID>.
+1 for release 0.12.2

Re: ready for release v0.12.2?

Posted by Mark Liu <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 for release 0.12.2

Chao Wang <cc...@163.com> 于2021年8月25日周三 上午8:57写道:

--

Best,
-----------------------------------

Re: ready for release v0.12.2?

Posted by Chao Wang <cc...@163.com>.
+1 for release 0.12.2.

回复:ready for release v0.12.2?

Posted by wushuanglin <wu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
        Hi,

Re: ready for release v0.12.2?

Posted by Haonan Hou <hh...@outlook.com>.
+1 for release 0.12.2 and keep compaction enabling.

Best,
Haonan Hou

Re: ready for release v0.12.2?

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.